Published on February 5th, 2011 | by Jeremy Bloom5
“Climate Change” back in Obama’s vocabulary
After leaving the words “climate change”, “global warming”, and even “environment” out of his State of the Union address, it’s good to hear President Obama speaking about them again – this time in a speech to students at Penn State University.
The talk focused on green building, energy efficiency, and combating climate disaster – not subjects that would have gone over well with the new anti-science GOP/Tea Party majority in Congress.
Watch the whole thing for a little weekend inspiration…
More on Climate Change and Global Warming from Red Green and Blue:
- Party of No finally says yes – to MORE greenhouse gases
- What Obama should have said in SOTU – Business wants action on clean energy and climate change
- Climate Change and Science – Cutting Through the Talking Points to the Truth
- Is Sea Level Rise Really a Big Deal?
- Yes, Cold Weather in Europe STILL Means Global Warming
- James Hansen is Optimistic About Climate Change (Because of China, Not Us)