After leaving the words “climate change”, “global warming”, and even “environment” out of his State of the Union address, it’s good to hear President Obama speaking about them again – this time in a speech to students at Penn State University.
The talk focused on green building, energy efficiency, and combating climate disaster – not subjects that would have gone over well with the new anti-science GOP/Tea Party majority in Congress.
Watch the whole thing for a little weekend inspiration…
More on Climate Change and Global Warming from Red Green and Blue:
- Party of No finally says yes – to MORE greenhouse gases
- What Obama should have said in SOTU – Business wants action on clean energy and climate change
- Climate Change and Science – Cutting Through the Talking Points to the Truth
- Is Sea Level Rise Really a Big Deal?
- Yes, Cold Weather in Europe STILL Means Global Warming
- James Hansen is Optimistic About Climate Change (Because of China, Not Us)