House GOP plans new witch hunt over solar bankruptcy
Ed: It’s good for consumers when solar cell prices go down, but it makes it harder for solar manufacturers to turn a profit. With solar prices dropping 30% in the current recession, solar company Solyndra, a recipient of a large chunk of stimulus cash, nevertheless went bankrupt last week… and now House Republicans want to investigate.
Like what you just read? Like us on Facebook for more updates!
More on solar, Solyndra and subsidies:
- House GOP plans new witch hunt over solar bankruptcy
- Big political winner for Dems – Clean energy
- The true story on power – fossil fuels and nuclear get huge subsidies, wind power not so much
- Clean Energy: Yep, China is Seriously Eating Our Lunch
- Voters oppose government support for clean energy? Not so fast…