Is California screwing up its high-speed rail prospects?
We’ve told you how GOP governors in states like Ohio, Florida and Wisconsin have let ideology trump job-creation and rejected high-speed rail plans – and federal funding – for their states. Now, it looks like California may be derailing its own high-speed corridor, through a mix of NIMBYism and inertia.
Like what you just read? Like us on Facebook for more updates!
More on High Speed Rail:
- GOP rejects rail, voters reject GOP
- Florida’s High-speed rail money redirected to states that aren’t run by idiots
- Will Florida Choose Anti-Train Ideology Over Job Creation?
- Expensive Fallout Continues from GOP Train Rejection
- GOP Misreading Ayn Rand in Blocking Railroads
- Ray LaHood Think High-Speed Rail Should Be Our Legacy …
- California’s High-Speed Rail Off to Awful Start