Published on October 30th, 2011 | by Jeremy Bloom6
Busted! Occupy Oakland police infiltrators exposed on video.
Oakland Police undercover cops exposed! Which leaves the question… how many of the bad eggs who escalated the conflict were also undercover cops? How many of the bottle-throwers, how many of the rock-tossers?
Keeping in mind that just about every Homeland Security bust of terrorists since 9/11 have been entrapment by undercover cops…. And of course, the words of Oakland’s acting Police Chief, Howard Jordan, that you hear on this video:
”You don’t need to have some special skill to be able to infiltrate these groups. If you put people in there from the beginning, I think we’ll be able to gather the information. And maybe direct them to do something that we want them to do.”
So, for instance, when Occupy Oakland protested at a Chase Bank, who was it that started “vandalizing” the place - Overenthusiastic Occupiers? Or undercover cops trying to make them look bad? (See: Right-wing bloggers freak out as Occupy Oakland storms and “vandalizes” Chase Bank.)
The NYPD pulled that tactic at a Citibank in Manhattan, leading to 22 arrests of Occupy Wall Streeters – one of whom was grabbed outside the bank and arrested by the same undercover cop who had been loud and disruptive during the demonstration. (See: OWS: Disruptive Citibank protester was undercover cop ). And now it looks like they’re funneling drunks and drug dealers down to Zuccotti Park… nice cops.
Like what you just read? Like us on Facebook for more updates!
More on Occupy Oakland:
- Crowd control techniques used by Oakland cops violated army rules of engagement for war zones
- Occupy Oakland marches to police HQ to protest brutality. Police meet them with riot gear.
- Occupy Oakland: Police fracture marine veteran’s skull, then attack those who try to help him
- Keith Olbermann calls on Oakland Mayor to either fire Police Chief who ordered attack or resign
More on Occupy Wall Street:
- Irvine City Council says Occupy Orange County tents are free speech. Unanimously.
- Will winter weather stop Occupy Wall Street?
- Cops ask Google to remove videos of police brutality from YouTube. Google declines.
- Police brutality catapults OWS into the mainstream media
- DON’T close your Citibank account today. They’re arresting people
- Bill Maher skewers right-wing idiots who hate Occupy Wall Street
- Calvin and Hobbes explain OWS
- Why are they lying about OWS – and why are they getting away with it?
- Why we occupy: The Story of Citizens United – Why Democracy Only Works When People Are In Charge
- Find your local occupation at Occupy Together – now planned for more than 1,000 cities! | Twitter |Facebook
- Atlanta: website | Twitter | Livestream |Facebook
- Boston: website | twitter | yfrog | Livestream |Facebook
- Dallas: website | Twitter | Livestream |Facebook
- Los Angeles: Website | Twitter | Livestream |Facebook | Youtube
- New York: website | Twitter | Livestream |Facebook
- Portland: Website | Twitter |Livestream |Facebook
- San Francisco: Website | Twitter |Livestream |Facebook
- Seattle: Livestream (Video) | website | Twitter |Facebook
- formation about making donations can be found here: nycga.cc/donate