Published on June 22nd, 2013 | by Jeremy Bloom0
Watch day 3 of Natroots Nation 2013 – With Sen Merkley, Speaker Pelosi
Several thousand progressive activists, bloggers, politicians, organizers, and average folks are gathering today in San Jose for the 2013 Netroots Nation conference. And you can follow much of it live in realtime.
It’s all organized by DailyKos, the national progressive hub. Here’s what’s going on:
Here’s today’s live broadcast schedule from Netroots Nation 2013 in San Jose, California. To tune in, simply click the link for the room in which the conference session is being held. (Times are Pacific.)
Room 210 AE and Main Exhibit Hall [Watch Live]
• 9:00am: Comprehensive Immigration Reform: Where We Stand and What’s Next (Exhibit Hall)
• 10:30am: Lessons from the Least Horrible Super PACs of 2012 (Panel)
• 12:00pm: Ask the Leader (Exhibit Hall)
• 1:30pm: How We Used the Internet to Help Win the Presidential Election (Panel)
• 3:00pm: Never Too Early: Q&A on the 2014 Elections and Lessons from 2012 (Panel)
• 4:30pm: Closing keynote: Ignite at Netroots Nation (Exhibit Hall)
Room 210 BF [Watch Live]
• 10:30am: Mis-Education of Bloggers: What You Don’t Know About Education Reform and Communities of Color (Panel)
• 1:30pm: Stopping the Next Depression: Banks are Still too Big to Fail (Panel)
• 3:00pm: Building a Productive Partnership Between Tech and the Progressive Community/em> (Panel)
Room 210 CG [Watch Live]
• 10:30am: The California Comeback: How Progressives Stopped California’s Decline (Panel)
• 1:30pm: Disarming the NRA: Debunking Misinformation on Guns and Gun Violence (Panel)
• 3:00pm: Reclaiming Family Values from the Right (Panel)
Room 210 DH [Watch Live]
• 10:30am: Artists for Justice: How Artists are Transforming the Narrative on Immigration and Equality (Panel)
• 1:30pm: So You Want to Be a Pundit? Women Progressives on the Keys to Success (Panel)
• 3:00pm: Organizing Support for Abortion Rights in Hostile Territory (Panel)
They’ll be updating keynote pages with tweets, video and photos from the sessions as they happen.
Each year Netroots Nation has a strong presence on Twitter. Many sessions take live feedback from the Twitter stream; speakers often post presentations and video there; and you can generally stay up to date on all the action. Follow Netroots Nation and #NN13. You can also get some great behind the scenes insights by following NN staffers@ravenb, @nolan and @merickles.
They’ll be updating their website frequently with clips, previews and highlights, significant media coverage, photos and more, so check back often.