Could CO2 balance the budget?
The quickest and smartest way to balance the budget is not to destroy America in order to save it. Instead, we could be using smart fiscal policy to increase revenue and steer the economy away from wasteful fossil fuels and toward smart, clean, renewables.
Like what you just read? Like us on Facebook for more updates!
- Govt Shutdown: GOP backs down from its war on the EPA?
- Obama says he’ll veto anti-EPA bill (but not the budget cuts)
- EPA Vote: Senate Democrats about to screw things up on climate change again
- Climate Change: GOP Goes After EPA
- “Party of No” finally says yes – to more greenhouse gases
- Obama’s Energy/Climate Change Czar is Leaving the White House
- Newt Gingrich: Eliminate the EP