Want to know more about GMOs? Watch “The World According to Monsanto”
What’s the deal with Monsanto? Why are people worried about genetically modified food and large scale agribusiness? Should YOU be worried?
Watch the documentary “The World According to Monsanto” for the answers to these and other questions…
(NOTE: Updated when previous link failed.)
More on Monsanto and GMOs
- The Trouble with Monsanto and GMO – David Suzuki spells it out
- Monsanto blocks research on GMO safety
- Monsanto employees in the halls of government
- An alfalfa farmer explains why he sued Monsanto
- Did the White House pressure USDA to approve GMO alfalfa?
- Mexico stands up to Monsanto – says no to GMO corn
- End of Organics? Monsanto’s GMO Alfalfa Approved
- Friday, the USDA quietly announced deregulation of Monsanto’s GMO sugarbeets
- Stonyfield Farm Takes a Swing at Monsanto (And the OCA)
- Too Much of a Bad Thing: Monsanto Did NOT Buy Blackwater