Published on May 31st, 2011 | by Jeremy Bloom1
Germany also says nein to nuclear power
Following on the heels of Switzerland’s phase-out of nuclear power, another uber-tech country says nukes are just too dangerous – no matter how many supposed safeguards they put in place. How long before America wakes up and smells the iodine 131 in our kids’ milk?
Like what you just read? Like us on Facebook for more updates!
More on nuclear power:
- No more nuclear power for Switzerland
- After Fukushima, Japan says no more nukes
- Japan nuclear mess: They really have no idea
- Japan melts down, Europe backs off, but US says “Full speed ahead”
- After Japan quake, new questions about nuclear power
- After the Gulf Oil Disaster You Should be Asking: How Much Safer is the Nuclear Industry?
- TED Talk: Pro vs Con on Nuclear Energy