Because revolution should, first and foremost, be fun – and not take itself too seriously.
It is, indeed, truly outrageous that 1% of the monsters get 99% of the cookies…
Now there’s even an Occupy Sesame Street Facebook page with 14,000 fans !
Which is awesome. As Emma Goldman said, “If I can’t dance, I don’t want to be a part of your revolution!”
Like what you just read? Like us on Facebook for more updates!
More on Occupy Wall Street:
- Occupy Sesame Street!
- Calvin and Hobbes explain Occupy Wall Street
- Evicted! Mayor Bloomberg brings enhanced interrogation techniques to Occupy Wall Street
- Occupy Wall Street: Mayors play good cop / bad cop; Seattle shutdown?
- Why are they lying about Occupy Wall Street – and why are they getting away with it?
- OWS: Veterans beaten, arrested at Occupy Boston
- Police continue harassment of Occupy Wall Street across the nation
- Police brutality catapults Occupy Wall Street into the mainstream media
- Does Occupy Wall Street spell the end of the Tea Party?
- Find your local occupation at Occupy Together – now planned for more than 1,000 cities! | Twitter |Facebook
- Atlanta: website | Twitter| Livestream |Facebook
- Boston: website | twitter | yfrog | Livestream |Facebook
- Dallas: website | Twitter| Livestream |Facebook
- Los Angeles: Website | Twitter| Livestream |Facebook | Youtube
- New York: website | Twitter| Livestream |Facebook
- Portland: Website | Twitter|Livestream |Facebook
- San Francisco: Website | Twitter|Livestream |Facebook
- Seattle: Livestream (Video) | website | Twitter |Facebook
- Information about making donations can be found here: nycga.cc/donate