Amanda Palmer is awesome. Former lead singer of the Dresden Dolls, current solo artist (and married to fantastical writer Neil Gaiman), she is also a bit of an activist and has been supporting the Occupy Wall Street movement.
Here she is, entertaining the troops with a paean to (and prescription for) do-it-yourself creativity. (Lyrics here):
Like what you just saw? Like us on Facebook for more updates!
More fun stuff on Occupy Wall Street:
- Sean Lennon and Rufus Wainwright offer Occupy Wall Street material support
- Bill Maher skewers right-wing idiots who hate Occupy Wall Street
- Occupy Wall Street: A short film by Jonathan Demme
- Calvin and Hobbes explain Occupy Wall Street
- Lemony Snicket explains Occupy Wall Street to those who are confused
- You say you want a revolution? (With video)
- Willie Nelson stands with the 99 (with video!)
- Occupy Sesame Street!
- Why we occupy: The Story of Citizens United – Why Democracy Only Works When People Are In Charge
- Find your local occupation at Occupy Together – now covering more than 1,000 cities! | Twitter |Facebook
- Atlanta: website | Twitter | Livestream |Facebook
- Boston: website | twitter | yfrog | Livestream |Facebook
- Dallas: website | Twitter | Livestream |Facebook
- Los Angeles: Website | Twitter | Livestream |Facebook | Youtube
- New York: website | Twitter | Livestream |Facebook
- Portland: Website | Twitter |Livestream |Facebook
- San Francisco: Website | Twitter |Livestream |Facebook
- Seattle: Livestream (Video) | website | Twitter |Facebook
- formation about making donations can be found here: nycga.cc/donate
Pages: 1 2